Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crashing on preview post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TDn8zqW.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
This is due to a bug in VB that affects a ton of versions from ours to the mid 4.Xs.

Chrome sees that there's a JS reference in the request, and thinks it's an XSS attack and blocks it. There are 2 solutions for this:

1 - Not recommended) Disable XSS Auditor in chrome. I will not link to that as I don't recommend it

2 - go to your General Settings, and use the basic+ editor vs the WSGIY or whatever editor.
b6b6d04d14.png

Reaction score
I thought we were getting rid of this crap form system...?

This is due to a bug in VB that affects a ton of versions from ours to the mid 4.Xs.

Chrome sees that there's a JS reference in the request, and thinks it's an XSS attack and blocks it. There are 2 solutions for this:

1 - Not recommended) Disable XSS Auditor in chrome. I will not link to that as I don't recommend it

2 - go to your General Settings, and use the basic+ editor vs the WSGIY or whatever editor.
b6b6d04d14.png

Nice nice, that made things better

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
@Jangan MhieYhang GhostSnyper Biesmen Do any of you guys still have this? Could you post your browser version as well as a step-by-step of how you get this? Is it not an issue anymore or can you still not preview your posts?
discor10.png

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back