Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Displaying account wrong

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
When I clicked 'View Forum Leaders' it displayed me as Detox which can be seen in the image below. I can't actually do anything ( I wouldn't anyway) and when I click anything it returns to my account except when I click 'My Profile' which actually does take me to his profile.. I have refreshed page and tried it multiple times but still shows as Detox when I click 'View Forum Leaders' and I logged out and tried it again and still shown as Detox. I don't actually have 11 notifications nor do I know if Detox does so I don't know if it's displaying real data.
404_image.png

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Try logging out and in again. It might have some sessions screwed up I think.

Thought the site leaders page was static html?

I did say in the post
have refreshed page and tried it multiple times but still shows as Detox when I click 'View Forum Leaders' and I logged out and tried it again and still shown as Detox.

You may have missed it as it is in the middle of block of text. Thanks for trying to help.

Back