Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editing thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Everytime I try to edit any of my threads/posts I do edit it and then press the save button, after it cloud thingy shows up to enter the following words and after it that shows up

403 Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site

Reaction score
Can you show me the post you are trying to edit so i check what part is blocking it.

#update

I searched your IP address in the server log and from what I can see is that one of my back end server stuff disabled your post request due to the amount of hyperlinks that was included within the post. I've disabled the check thus can you go attempt to edit again and report back?

Thanks.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you show me the post you are trying to edit so i check what part is blocking it.

#update

I searched your IP address in the server log and from what I can see is that one of my back end server stuff disabled your post request due to the amount of hyperlinks that was included within the post. I've disabled the check thus can you go attempt to edit again and report back?

Thanks.

Yeah that could be it for me too, it worked after i did what you said thank you :>

Reaction score
I get error 403 when trying to replay to this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f573/dakara-boku-wa-h-ga-859946-new/ ._.

Fixed.

still same prob when i try it here
http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/frostcms-2-0-bug-fixes-875496/

but it works here now :D
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/available-cms-875841/

and btw why is my all emu list deleted? can u look about it :D

Right, I'm amusing you tried to quote the original post so taking my initiated I've fixed that problem.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
to be honest i never had this problem and i dont see why others do its very weird to see this happening to others but not to me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
#Bump
i have this error too now in this thread
VSRO Server Files [v188]

---
Still can't edit, when try edit with quick editor
  1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
And can't go to advanced editor on this thread
403 Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!