Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Show Groups Error?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I think this is a bug, not too sure. But on Show Groups - RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums
There is the moderators, then after the administrators there's the moderators again, and the same moderators. Also in the first moderator section GohanSSJ is in there, but I noticed he's a legend? Is this correct or incorrect?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Yeah, Gohan is a Legend but he still has a moderating position in one of the community sections.

Ah fair enough, but there's still 2 groups there, think that's an error, not sure though. Can you confirm?

Reaction score
I don't believe that's an error either. If you look carefully, both lists differentiate from each-other. The first moderator list Moderators + Supervisors listing the sections that he/she moderates, whilst the second moderator list only features Moderators and doesn't show the section he/she moderates.

Thanks.

Back