Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error code 15 This request was blocked by the security rules

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everytime i try to create a new Thread in "Extras Releases" i get Error code 15
This request was blocked by the security rules.

Why ?

And its only in there.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Could you please create a pastebin with the contents of the thread you're trying to create, and PM it to me or link it here?

There are some things that are naturally blocked by the forum rules and would like to ensure that this isn't the case

Edit: Zorno

So I reviewed the pastebin you sent me and there isn't a specific reason why you should be having issues with posting in extra releases. If you go into your settings, make sure you're not using the Enhanced editor. It causes a lot of problems on chrome and may be causing your issues. You can find this under "General settings" under My Account.

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I always use Opera but i tried to rewrite the whole thread and it didnt work. Tried on Chrome and there it worked. Seems to be a problem with Opera then.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Back