Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ERROR] [PAYMENT SUB] Paid ok, message Error

Reaction score
First I want to say that it is an honor to help this forum, this is my third assignment, I give sub to 5 total, I gave 2 friends over time.But what comes next is. Of all my transactions already done in RZ, everything went smoothly from both sides.But I just want to let the responsible person know that.The pay is running, my Sub is running but the message is coming wrong,

404_image.png

404_image.png

Thank RZ <3

Reaction score
**did not learn to read in school**
If you really can read, I don't even have to answer, right?
Do you know what this forum area is for? or just farms "posts"
I have had this before while my money was also withdrawn from my account. @MentaL can assist with this =)
It's just a warning about returning erroneous message, but nothing wrong with the purchase, everything works with the IPN.

I bought 2 gifts in different months for people of this forum, and did not return the error!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had a feeling this was the the case^

In short, purchase went though but displayed a fake error message. He posted here to notify the correct person (mental in this case) that the purchase was successfull and the error was a fake. No worries.

Back