Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Experience error?

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this would be classified as a bug or not, but here is a picture of what I'm curious of.

t3yerfg-1.jpg

These are the things I'm almost positive are wrong.

• Infractions
  • Social Groups
  • Referrals
  • Votes
  • Views
  • Stickies (Definitely wrong, I only have 1 stickied thread)
  • vBulletin Blog

I'm wondering if everyone has the same thing going on, and if so, is it affecting the Experience table? I know it's nothing major, but just didn't know if it was a known thing or not.

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you get a certain amount of experience per item. for example, a stickied thread gives 50 points I assume, so it displays 50 there. Infractions are 100 points. Scoring scheme can be found somewhere on the VBexperience page. Hope I'm clear enough.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about the points for posts, it says you get x2 per post. Not that I'm complaining, but does that mean I've really had almost 1k posts deleted? o_0 Everything else seems to add up though. Thank you for the answers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm curious about the points for posts, it says you get x2 per post. Not that I'm complaining, but does that mean I've really had almost 1k posts deleted? o_0 Everything else seems to add up though. Thank you for the answers.
Nah, it counts all posts you've made in every section (including Mental's lair)

Hence why Junkers has "Points for Posts: 50,604" lol

Crash

Back