Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Facebook pop-up won't disappear

Google my name...
Reaction score
I've noticed the pop-up to like RZ on Facebook, which I did a while back, I clicked the cross to close it and expected it to never return.

Alas, I navigated through to the Habbo Hotel section and was suddenly confronted with the same pop-up box, so I closed it. I clicked to go to a thread and had the same pop-up.

It seems for each page I go to I am asked to like RZ on Facebook even though I already have and I've clicked to close this pop-up.

The weird part is that it doesn't always immediately show, sometimes I can be reading a thread and it will just appear.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to use this:

If the user has already liked the page, don't display the pop-up?

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am too getting this;

But on every area I go too. It shouldn't be that you have to block it with adblocker, it should either have a check and if the user has liked it then not show it, or sit somewhere like at the bottom of the page. Not constantly pop-up.

Back