Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forum bug to buy subscribe

Reaction score
I have problem making a purchase.When I click on pay, the ragezone website redirects me to site PayPal blank page MentaL
b05d87bc4fc2d3d919e67d84383f5803.gif

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
@MentaL I use Chrome (Torch, anonymous browser) but it has the same function, I have always used this for online payments including previous RZ VIP purchases, but I did tests on steam and other websites, everyone has the same problem of having white page, I'll contact PayPal Support.

Thank you for helping me, I'll try to solve it.

Yeah :D PayPal working Steam and others site, more now, the RaGEZONE send to me this site unknown when click to pay

2i235IF.png

255975a8003c4cf766ae1cf9459fa1b0.gif

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
MentaL
No will fix?I have same problem in my others 2 computers, 4 vps and my friend home internet and computer, All in later click order PayPal, before login account paypal.

LOL, i paid wrong Subscribe =\
Ok, now working, i used Phone Tablet!

if you use some proxy extension you can end up having issues with dns / or even fix them. I use zenmate to access some websites blocked by my ISP or South Korea but if I use a proxy I end up getting access to the blocked websites. maybe something similar happened to you. (just a wild guess)

Back