Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forum kinda buggy

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I keep getting theese Error 500, really annoying. I also posted a comment in a thread in the Outerworld, but apparently you can only see it if you go into the thread. Normally you can see who last commented.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Dan will fix it soon. :)

Reaction score
poop happens, anytime that RZ gets a hardware or major software change this happens. Happened when they moved over to litespeed as well. And any time Fran tossed them a bigger and better box.

It all gets sorted out though.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
RaGEZONE on Facebook said:
Sorry about the poor performance. We had a slight upgrade last week to increase and give more resources to us thanks to Frantech Solutions but it appears that theres an error some-how. Please be patient.

Exact quote from the latest status update on the RaGEZONE Fan page.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh my god I can barely from one page to another page.

This bug is killing me from viewing the website.

Everytime I post or refresh or go to another section error 500

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh my god I can barely from one page to another page.

This bug is killing me from viewing the website.

Everytime I post or refresh or go to another section error 500

same here buddy! double/triple post are annoying

Reaction score
The shared SQL is just under a lot of load over at FT right now, RZ alone has about 400 Q/S that's a fuckload. Plus add all the other FT customers shared SQL is just /crying/ right now. The solution would seem to not used shared SQL right? Wrong =p I don't think you understand how intensive 400 Q/S is. It wouldn't take no kiddie RAID it takes the big boys to handle something that intensive so the best bet is just to wait for Fran to upgrade the shared SQL box.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I understand how intensive 400 Q/S is, no big deal for a quadcore server machine, you should see the logs queries of a large private server, you get 1600 Q/S at times.

But anyway request timeout is not an SQL error, SQL has a timeout too, and it's not Error 500

Reaction score
I understand how intensive 400 Q/S is, no big deal for a quadcore server machine, you should see the logs queries of a large private server, you get 1600 Q/S at times.

But anyway request timeout is not an SQL error, SQL has a timeout too, and it's not Error 500

It is 500, and 503, and all sorts of poop. Seems like the config is completely untweaked.

Reaction score

The whole site is effected when it has to reach out and can't get the data from the shared SQL, I stated in another thread elsewhere (I thought I said it here too) It's obviously a conjoined problem between the RZ box and the FT Shared SQL. I also talked to Fran about it, and there is a /big/ difference between vbulletin using 400Q/S and a private server using 1600 Q/S. Vbulletin's queery's are broken as poop. Not to mention it's not just RZ on the shared SQL, if it's having problems it's also contributed to everything else that FT hosts on the shared SQL.

I can some calculations based off of the information about the current box RZ is on, they would have to actually upgrade the box by a considerable amount to house their own SQL and have it be reliable, like stable. It seems to be the best bet to just wait till Fran upgrades the SQL box, then see how it handles, then if it's still crying a lot wait for Dan to re-optimize this box.

Edit: In no way should you let this turn you away from FT or BuyVM hosting; even though I'm banned from service there (The staff don't quite like me other than fran ahueuahaeuhau) I recommend them highly.

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not 500's anymore.

Now it's random Database errors.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hehe !!!!

It's like your doing it on purpose.

That database error did save me when that guy from my section released a hack though.

+1 for Database error.

Back