Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problems with ForumRagezone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok i delete my old topic Anti-DDoS vs Firewall For Free to fixed some problems etc

now when i try to add this to release is blocked by the forum is fake detect try and fixed ?

404_image.png

404_image.png

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Never came across this problem before nor have I seen it happen to anyone.
I'm not much help when it comes to problems regarding things like this, maybe you could try clearing your cache and then reloading the forums?.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Remember having this problem as well: http://forum.ragezone.com/f598/solved-blocked-post-sql-script-1109173/

It's usually a combination of a few critical SQL keywords that get blocked if found in a post. MentaL was able to enable the blocked keywords I had problems with back then. Might help resolving this issue :)

On a side note: Your bug report title is very weak. This topic wont be found by future researches...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe you should share what you are trying to post so MentaL or another staff member can have a look over and make sure there isn't anything in there that could potentially be a threat to security. Perhaps try posting on a different browser and see what the result is. Seems like you managed to make this thread without a problem, though.
Going by the title of the thread you are trying to post it does seem likely that there is something in the content that the system sees as a security issue.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
You can enter the text in and share it here as the forum will obviously block it right away if you post it directly.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is fake detect but here is the link:

not the first time post here this tools you need to fixed this fake detect

Some antivirus will think some tools is virus but it's fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back