Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Frequent Issues [with cloudflare?]

Reaction score
Has there been something wrong with the server? Yesterday RZ had extended periods of time where it was down and there have been a shitload of cloudflare pages requesting captchcas when you are previewing a post. Once you enter the captchca, you come back to a blank page and completely lose the text you were working on.

I'm also receiving this a lot when editing posts,

a9dfqQ.jpg

My message is obviously more than 5 characters.... lol. I go to a lot of other sites which use cloudflare and even use it on a few of my own sites and never have any issues like these.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I keep getting the captcha stuff to - It's a nightmare.. Please stop it so frequently.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has there been something wrong with the server? Yesterday RZ had extended periods of time where it was down and there have been a shitload of cloudflare pages requesting captchcas when you are previewing a post. Once you enter the captchca, you come back to a blank page and completely lose the text you were working on.

I'm also receiving this a lot when editing posts,

a9dfqQ.jpg

My message is obviously more than 5 characters.... lol. I go to a lot of other sites which use cloudflare and even use it on a few of my own sites and never have any issues like these.

Well not going to say that you're lying because you're obviously not but cloudflare also protects from spamming and looks like in this case it did or did not or your message is just too long.

Reaction score
Well not going to say that you're lying because you're obviously not but cloudflare also protects from spamming and looks like in this case it did or did not or your message is just too long.
Too long? Really? Do you even think about what you're typing before you hit submit?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f86/showcase-iptome-app-obtain-ip-858251/

Thats the post I was trying to edit, the first one. I have far longer posts on RZ and have never had issues until cloudflare was added. Cloudflare is a way to keep sites from being offline for extended periods of time, not a spamming solution. Even if it has anti-spam measures, there are far better options for spam prevention.

Back