Hiding Signatures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Pessimistic Ass@%&! Monolith is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    DallasLocation
    2,315Posts

    Re: Hiding Signatures


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Subscriber only option..

    Quote Originally Posted by Mental
    Hi

    I've just enabled the ability for subscribers to block individual member signatures. To block a signaturesimply click the X in the top right part of the users signature. You cannot block mine though, so don't try

    MentaL.

    Subscribers can now ignore signatures.

    Not a subscriber anymore so don't know if it's still around...

  2. #17
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,935Posts

    Re: Hiding Signatures

    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
    Subscriber only option..



    Subscribers can now ignore signatures.

    Not a subscriber anymore so don't know if it's still around...
    No thats why I made this thread as it was kinda usefull:

    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063


  3. #18
    Deep thoughts Hiding Signatures Joopie is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,595Posts

    Re: Hiding Signatures

    Annoying image? blacklist it with adblocker :)

    But on the more serious side. You could blacklist some users signature. I dont see the button to do it so... @MentaL

  4. #19
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,935Posts

    Re: Hiding Signatures

    Quote Originally Posted by Joopie View Post
    Annoying image? blacklist it with adblocker :)

    But on the more serious side. You could blacklist some users signature. I dont see the button to do it so... @MentaL
    Yes already blocking a buttload of stuff here on the forums. No single advertisement or banner is shown
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063


  5. #20
    Veni, Vidi, Vici Arcelor is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    Delhi, IndiaLocation
    1,788Posts

    Re: Hiding Signatures

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Yes already blocking a buttload of stuff here on the forums. No single advertisement or banner is shown
    Tread carefully.
    Testing out new servers. PM me for free webhosting (offshore).




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement