Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HyperFilter ads for subs

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wont punish members for blocking ads.

Aww mental is so nice =)

Also this ad is not annoying it looks rather cool (hate those moving annoying ads) + I think mental gets some kind of discount.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
You should punish people blocking your ads!
This is what I do with my website... Because I can ?:eek:tt1:
HTML
Code:
<div class="checkingAd" id = "checkingAdId" style="margin:-1px">
    //things people block
</div>

Javascript

Code:
            function TestPage() 
            {
                if ($('.checkingAd').height() == 0)
                {
                    AdjustPage();
                }
                /*document.getElementById("checkingAdId").style.cssText = "margin: 0px";*/
                var checkingAds = document.getElementsByClassName("checkingAd");
                for (var i = checkingAds.length - 1; i >= 0; i--) {
                    checkingAds[i].style.cssText = "margin: 0px";
                };
            }
            $(TestPage);

function AdjustPage()
            {
                    alert("It appears that you dislike advertisements. Please disable what is blocking my advertisements. Else I will have to annoy you with this alert!. If you are not blocking my advertisements please contact me.");
            }

Got to do something in your free time!

Ohh don't mind my html/javascript. I'm new to that...

It works on my website at least
AdBlock can also block elements on a webpage.

Lib

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
we could better respect HyperFilter and their ads since they provide us ragezone lagg free and a better loading performance. so in my ayes are all add block dudes not real hard-core ragezone members unless if they have payed a sub.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
What about reducing it to only the first page, or a post every 5 pages of a thread, and not all the pages.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Doesn't really bother me, because it's not in a place that you could missclick it and if you want to block it, because it's slowing down the page to load, than you should get new internet or leave the internet :D

AND it's only in the first page of the thread, not a big deal to scroll over it :O

Reaction score
Nothing against HyperFilter supporting RZ but there is no usage for me and those ads. I mean, if I need a server they're the first place I have a look.

Ads distract me pretty easily and I don't like them. There is no loss when I block them as I would never click on them anyways :p:

Maybe Dan could put them in such a yellow notice box thingy, when the banner is in the post list it is shown everytime and people might get annoyed by it, if it is at the top you will rarely get distracted by it as you (atleast happens to me) would scroll down anyway. Yet people see it but they are less likely to get annoyed by it.

Reaction score
What about reducing it to only the first page, or a post every 5 pages of a thread, and not all the pages.

it is under the first post.

Well if mental wants to do something with the add it should be like "Don't show this add for a week"

It would help a lot these addhaters, but it's up to Mental.

Which would avoid the terms of my sponsorship and contract.

Nothing against HyperFilter supporting RZ but there is no usage for me and those ads. I mean, if I need a server they're the first place I have a look.

Ads distract me pretty easily and I don't like them. There is no loss when I block them as I would never click on them anyways :p:

Maybe Dan could put them in such a yellow notice box thingy, when the banner is in the post list it is shown everytime and people might get annoyed by it, if it is at the top you will rarely get distracted by it as you (atleast happens to me) would scroll down anyway. Yet people see it but they are less likely to get annoyed by it.

Hostkey had the same ad spot except it wasnt merged as it is now.

we could better respect HyperFilter and their ads since they provide us ragezone lagg free and a better loading performance. so in my ayes are all add block dudes not real hard-core ragezone members unless if they have payed a sub.

for me to remove it for subs i would need the approval of HyperFilter but once again, this is not a part of our agreed upon terms.

Yep. Disabled ad block on ragezone. Better to support RZ than RZ going offline :)

congrats on understanding, one of the select few.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Didn't the forum go offline yesterday while it was running on HyperFilter? Or I'm wrong?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey MentaL When you click the sponsor's profile name it bugs out.

Untitled-21.png

Maybe make it link to their webpage or something?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On a serious note, over 20 stressers are using hyperfliter,and most of the time they have "War" within themselves...# this won't last long I guess....

Back