Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Itsy bitsy tiny insignificant user profile bug

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello.

I'm experiencing a little bug on the user profile pages, which is not being able to select the first visitor message nor to click on its links:
404_image.png

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe this to be an error on my end since I can do this on my own forums currently running on VBulletin version 4.2.3.. and since I've also tested this on Firefox (above), Chrome and IE, and on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 fully updated OS'.

As the title says, this is really something meaningless, but since I couldn't find anything about this on this section and since it could be happening on other functions, I just thought I'd let you guys know; IF you weren't aware of this, because if you are, feel free to delete this thread.

Thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Works fine here when I try select the first one on my profile.

Strange, I can actually select the links on your user profile, but I still cannot select them on mine, neither check the box.

It only happens to me on the first visitor message though, the rest are fine.

Thank you for your feedback!

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I have the exact same bug but didn't want to make a report for it yet. While "View Conversations" still works all links to the right of it are overlapped by the paging container above it that grew out of his scope. Here is a browser inspection showing the problem:

too_la10.png

The paging has a static size of 70 pixels as defined in the style sheets:

cssdef10.png

Should be easy to fix with that info

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I find it odd how these bugs randomly appear. Or is this a problem for while but have never been reported for being 'minor'?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have the exact same bug but didn't want to make a report for it yet. While "View Conversations" still works all links to the right of it are overlapped by the paging container above it that grew out of his scope. Here is a browser inspection showing the problem:

too_la10.png

The paging has a static size of 70 pixels as defined in the style sheets:

cssdef10.png

Should be easy to fix with that info

That's probably the issue, I guess you're nailed it.

I find it odd how these bugs randomly appear. Or is this a problem for while but have never been reported for being 'minor'?
It's been since the introduction of the new design. But I saw it as a not a big deal kind of thing.

Yeah, I've been having this for a while, but whenever I've wanted to access the first visitor message, I just post something random so the message I want to access goes down, then I can access the visitor message I want to.

Same thing with me. I've found that after a certain amount of time (not sure how long, never timed it) it is clickable or accessible. It's perhaps a visitor message moderation option that needs to be tweaked.
Just my ignorant 2 pennies.

Your feedback isn't ignorant, it's good, because that actually doesn't happen to me, and you're probably right as well.

My apologies again for reporting something so small, it doesn't bother me much since I've been using the 'quick fix' I've described above; I've only decided to report this because it might cause issues with some functions while moderating the forums, such as selecting posts or threads, I can't be sure.

Thanks again for your feedback and understanding.

Back