Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About KillerStefan.

Reaction score
Ok he pissed me off this time .
Why does he keeps deleting my comments for no reason?
He did that three times..

Sigh , Can someone inform the SuperMod or something?

Sorry,Did not know where to post this.

Reaction score
I don't know about him but I deleted your post where you commented "This website is poop". It's not nice to discourage contributors. Criticism is fine but not such comments. You could rate it 1 on a scale of 10 or give tips to help him improve.

This is how flame wars and unnecessary/unhealthy discussions in the Gunz section start.

WHOOOOOO
Reaction score
Inform the Smod about it yourself. Stop making poop like this up complaining about mods. you have a problem with a member, talk to a mod. Problem with a mod, talk to a super. Problem with a super, talk to Exy/ Mental. Simple procedures.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
It is entirely the discression of the moderator what should be kept in the section and what shouldn't, and judging from what phoenix has quoted from one of your posts, he's doing it right. Moderators don't have to leave you a message telling you why your post was deleted. And why are you being so pissy over something on an INTERNET FORUM ¬_¬

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
If your deleted posts are anything like this one, I don't blame him.

We're getting alot of complaints against KillerStefan. I don't think it's because he's incompetent, but rather the members of that section seem to be.

Tenner says the guy who was spamming threads was this bloke behind a proxy. And Stefan mods Gunz, no surprise there's pissy wee kids moaning.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Inform the Smod about it yourself. Stop making poop like this up complaining about mods. you have a problem with a member, talk to a mod. Problem with a mod, talk to a super. Problem with a super, talk to Exy/ Mental. Simple procedures.

what happens if you have problems with exy/mental?! (not that you ever would)

and yeah, i agree with rish...

there usually are reasons to why posts are deleted.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you have a problem with Exy, talk to MentaL, problem with MentaL, talk to Exy.

If you have a problem with both, then you should press that red button on the top of your internetbrowser and never go on this site again.

WHOOOOOO
Reaction score
what happens if you have problems with exy/mental?! (not that you ever would)

Then you're in a wrong forum. Problem is they don't really do much stuff, mostly behind the scene so you wouldn't really have problems with them right?

BACON
Reaction score
i have problems with them, mental dislikes me

Reaction score
If you have a problem with Exy, talk to MentaL, problem with MentaL, talk to Exy.

If you have a problem with both, then you should press that red button on the top of your internetbrowser and never go on this site again.

There is no-one to overrule me :thumbup: Also, dumb posts deserve to be deleted.

Reaction score
I've lurked the gunz section for a very long time, even been active this year. and I have no problems with Stefan as a mod. He can be a waffle outside of his mod job. But as a RZ Moderator he is top notch. You appear to just be slightly butthurt bud.

Reaction score
It has always been the same way, Stefan. I used to see a lot of members talking crap 'bout you. You're doing your job well, you don't need to care about such stuff. Lee was totally right about our section.

Now we just have to find a way to deal with Rodi.

And MentaL, if you read this, please check the lounge. I've posted a report about that member.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Me and stefan just have alot of haters :^)

We feel fly like a G6!

Btw, it's mostly the same group of people that are affiliated with eachother, in this case.

Rodi: Jurien, Zeaos and others.

They angry because their releases are either leeches or not as good, no ego intended. People are really sucking up to the wrong people here, Zeaos, you should have your lips on something else then Rodi's lollipop, he's a failure.

On another note, pls dont infract me for this im on 2 infractions (A)

Back