Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Likes visual bug

BloopBloop
Reaction score
I don't know if it is only me , but there seems to be a visual bug with the likes.
In short, i wanted to like this guy and well i did, as result the "first" visual bug occur'd, (couldn't see his amount of likes anymore)

404_image.png

This part, part "2" is fixed, i will just keep it in this thread.
After that i refreshed the page , and indeed his likes got increased by one (77 to 78), however, at the bottom of the post it didn't say i "liked" that post, as a result i decided to "like" him again, and well after refreshing the page his likes got dropped from 78 to 77 , so i had to wait 150 seconds before i could like him again, back to 78. In other words, the like system still works, but i and maybe other members can't see witch post they gave a like.
404_image.png

EDIT: I noticed that i am capable of seeing other peoples likes, just not my own.....
Solution: for some reason add blocker was blocking my own likes...

Last edited:
Preparing
Reaction score
I can see the likes I give totally fine.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
yea there is an error in the "likes" system (just visual). I received a notification of "4" likes, but I only got "1" from the OP.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Can confirm that part.

But the other one nope. Works for me.

i figured out the second part, what was kinda stupid... ,for some reason add blocker was blocking my own likes, what did result in things like this ( i liked GigaToni,but i couldn't see my own like)
404_image.png

So the first part stays, and i am still curries how drksage could get 4 notifications , while i clicked the like button 3 times.

Back