Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Links in Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Don't know if this is the place to ask this but are links disabled in signatures? The link to my blog looks to be disabled.

Its not advertising because its a non-profit blog tied to development of the section I'm a part of.

If it was disabled, it would be nice to know ahead of time or a warning should have been given to me to take it down, which I would have. I don't like my stuff being edited without me knowing.

Btw, I ran this by Madison a few days ago and it wasn't a problem for the Super.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Don't know if this is the place to ask this but are links disabled in signatures? The link to my blog looks to be disabled.

Its not advertising because its a non-profit blog tied to development of the section I'm a part of.

If it was disabled, it would be nice to know ahead of time or a warning should have been given to me to take it down, which I would have. I don't like my stuff being edited without me knowing.

Btw, I ran this by Madison a few days ago and it wasn't a problem for the Super.

Happened to me too, I was advertising something as well that couldn't hurt ragezone, I hate it when people edit my poop.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well this isn't designed to make money or climb server ladder or whatever. Actually it was designed to deter people to advertise their server stuff directly on the forum section (like they try to do now), thereby allowing things to be showcased without the possibility of being flamed.

We are Maverick!
Reaction score
It's not editing it's the forum's censor setting.

I asked Dan if your link was allowed or not since it's advertising a blog that has FlyFF private server advertisements on it and I'm guessing he censored your site.

Take it up with the big man if you still have questions.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
OK. Fine whatever. But how about you start telling people that there is a censor which would deter people from posting it instead of springing it on people.

Ah, screw it. I'm sick of forum politics.

close it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back