Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

mental repair ur system ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
" more than 5 " ... this is stupid ... its operate for global ... if u edit a post U CANT > " more than 5 " ... i lost 1h work ... ty mental ...

only 5 image / post ???? why i need min 3 post for one tutorial ... plz fix ...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about?

Are you talking about the max amount of images in a post? If so, create it in two posts it's honestly not hard.

Reaction score
5 images really isn't a very large amount. I was going to create a guide in the tech zone with ~30 images but I really don't want to, as it looks stupid without the images. And yes, every image is necessary.

Reaction score
5 images really isn't a very large amount. I was going to create a guide in the tech zone with ~30 images but I really don't want to, as it looks stupid without the images. And yes, every image is necessary.
I was basing my original post on the view of one user, but if more people are up for it then I don't see a problem with making the maximum higher, not to mention that a tutorial would be nice in the Tech Zone since not that many are created.

Reaction score
People usually makes multiple posts if they want more than 5 images, seen that multiple times...
Doesn't work in sections with auto-merge. Unless the bug has been fixed, if two posts with 5 images get merged to total 10 images you can't edit it unless you take out 5 images, if it allows you to post at all. Auto-merge double posts is enabled in the majority of sections here.

Mods infract people for double posting, even in their own guides, so that standard is flawed.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
104715d1337072018-mr-hulk-said-546240_326405297429506_246755835394453_835738_602113305_n.jpg
op.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why not upload to photobucket or something, and then paste the link with the
either side? All images in one post! WOOHOO

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
Might be a bit offtopic..
But i don't think anybody wants to see a tutorial with the quality of the first post..

And as said there are more then 1 solutions other then right away go complaining in a way that almost nobody can understand.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know its kinda annoying not being able to post so many images, but I have always made the main post have just a general picture of the tutorial/ release I was doing then just link the rest of the images.

In my opinion, when 30 image are laid out all in a row it not only makes the post bloated, it gets confusing as well. Some tutorials take a few hours to do and during that period you may have to leave or do something else. Trying to find where you left off in a jumble of images wastes time and just seems rather silly.

The more knowledgeable thing to do (at least in my opinion) is to number each link to your image, then if they need to come back, all that needs remembered is the step in which the person left off.

Mai $0.02

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear, but hf doing nothing!
oh&plz, don tread on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back