Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Minor] Topic creator user title colours broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but since today to yesterday I can no longer see the pretty user colour titles from topic creators. I am not sure if this is intentional removed or not, but I always liked it much more for the colours to show up for topic creators as well, since usually I would know which topics are important or not. Now it only shows for last reply, and of course inside the topics themselves.

nl03rEq.png

The circle that is red was suppose to be exactly the same as the circle that is green. The colours still show up fine for last reply but they do no longer show up for topic creator, which looks out of place.

I tried use a different browser to see if it was a browser fault, but its not. If this is intentional removed please move it to feedback & suggestions since I would vote then to bring it back.

Thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score
Weird, because I always saw the user title colours show up fine for topic creators too. There's no way my mind is suddenly fooling with me, or maybe it is, but doubt it.

So to prove it, here's an archive page from September 2015, where it shows just fine for topic creators too:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen them with name colours. Minor thing. Mental get on it when you've managed to wade through all the other things that need to be done.

Staff member
Reaction score
Its been there for a while but was removed afaik cos of people with those custom fonts ruining the layout as spacing got different due to different font sizes.

Still think it was removed yesterday, either by a bug or intentional.

To fight it even further, here's a Google Cache from December 24-25:

Even here it still works.

So yeah, I know its not a major bug, but its something I noticed right away and if its removed intentional I would like it back once Mental has the time, unless there's indeed reasons why it was removed.

EDIT: Unless you mean it was removed yesterday due to reasons you've mentioned. In that case, apologize for the misunderstanding.

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Still think it was removed yesterday, either by a bug or intentional.

To fight it even further, here's a Google Cache from December 24-25:

Even here it still works.

So yeah, I know its not a major bug, but its something I noticed right away and if its removed intentional I would like it back once Mental has the time, unless there's indeed reasons why it was removed.

EDIT: Unless you mean it was removed yesterday due to reasons you've mentioned. In that case, apologize for the misunderstanding.

You're absolutely right about it. I noticed it too. Yesterday it all went neutral when before there were different styles for different people posting.

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't seen it in a while either.. definitely disappeared before that cache date for me

So strange...

Well, the possibility that I can think of is that it has to do with the user permissions. 2 days ago I did become a gold subscriber. The problem though is that even when I become one I still saw it. I did change my username, still saw it. Then next day it was gone, its also gone when I am guest, different browser, etc.

I am member of Ragezone for good amount of years, pretty much visit it everyday and I always saw it. I always saw it home, at work, on phone, etc.

I use Google Chrome by the way.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay we've established it's a minor problem and that no one can see it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back