Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile problem.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
On my Iphone I cannot log into the webpage...the log in boxes at the top of the page keep disappearing. It does this in Safari and Google...

As you can see from the pics its behind the digital Eden ad.

IMG_1563-1.png

IMG_1565-1.png

And no I wont pay for tapatalk when I have free browsers on my phone...plus I dont like the way it's setup..I like to see the forum as it is.

Can this be fixed?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Go to the bottom there is a selection

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can switch to the mobile theme, log in, then switch back. Thats what I do.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Happens to me also.

Another way is download Puffin Web Browser (free). It allows you to login on the desktop version and have a mouse too - except their new version is a little laggy with RZ.

But hey, it works!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alternatively, you can click the end of the login box and then it will bring you directly to the login page. Obviously 1 of your 5 tries will be used, but from there you can log in.

Reaction score
I usually go to a thread and press "Reply" and it'll bring you to the login page, and then check "Remember me". You won't have to log in again, unless you know, you'd have to clear your browser history for some odd reason. :rolleyes:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same thing with my iPod. I vote for that advert removed. :D

Back