Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile web version.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It seems I cannot login onto the website because I can't tap the "Username" and "Password" text box to fill in my account info. I'm using an iPhone 5. Every time I try to tap the box, it's unresponsive or I click the advertisement right under it. If you can login onto the forums on your mobile device, can you tell me an alternative way to login? I want to edit my information and Tapatalk doesn't let you do that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just click on "reply" to any post. It will then ask for your login information and you can login as normal. This issue exists with android devices as well.

It's asking me to "Register to reply" and takes me to the page to register to make an account. Is there another button to reply to a post?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Works here, it should be something that you're doing wrong. It's not RageZONE's fault.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Me: I'm using a Samsung S5 and I'm going on Ragezone via Chrome and also via the normal browser and it just appears to work here.

I've asked people with a iPhone to try and they had no trouble logging in actually so it's really either you or your mobile though..

I'm always going to prefer Tapatalk though, it's always handy and MentaL likes it when you post via Tapatalk.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Me: I'm using a Samsung S5 and I'm going on Ragezone via Chrome and also via the normal browser and it just appears to work here.

I've asked people with a iPhone to try and they had no trouble logging in actually so it's really either you or your mobile though..

I'm always going to prefer Tapatalk though, it's always handy and MentaL likes it when you post via Tapatalk.

I see. I don't even know. The text box is unresponsive when I try to tap it. I'll try it with Google Chrome.

Edit: Just tried it with Chrome and it's still unresponsive. I'm currently using an iPhone 5.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Again: It's something you're doing wrong, not Tapatalk, not RageZONE. You've seen MentaL's reply try doing that and if not then we just simply can't help you at all sorry to say.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Again: It's something you're doing wrong, not Tapatalk, not RageZONE. You've seen MentaL's reply try doing that and if not then we just simply can't help you at all sorry to say.

I see. I'm glad you attempted to help, at least. Thank you and sorry for taking up your time.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
To be honest..I have the same problem on my Iphone...the boxes on the top are there...you can try to click on them all day but they won't ever let you get to a text box....you can however accidentally click the ad right underneath it...I had this discussion before and it was the ad covering the text boxes that was the issue.....

But regardless using the above offered link works...then set to log in automatically and you wont have any more issues.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, I have the same problem with my iPad 2, just click Subscribe as I said above, and it will redirect you guys to the login page automactly :D:
For me, it's the faster way.

Ahh. That worked for me, thanks!!
I didn't think clicking that would redirect you to a login page. Thank you! But, those text boxes on the top of the forums is useless on a mobile device. So, hopefully they can do something about that.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried it again today and first it did click the ad but when I went back it just worked. There should be a better option.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just change the Theme from RaGEZONE, standart one is "Skinny Pete" change it to "Hank" and voila you can use Login system like before and everything work's fine.

Back