Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    11Posts

Mobile web version.

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

It seems I cannot login onto the website because I can't tap the "Username" and "Password" text box to fill in my account info. I'm using an iPhone 5. Every time I try to tap the box, it's unresponsive or I click the advertisement right under it. If you can login onto the forums on your mobile device, can you tell me an alternative way to login? I want to edit my information and Tapatalk doesn't let you do that.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

Re: Mobile web version.

Just click on "reply" to any post. It will then ask for your login information and you can login as normal. This issue exists with android devices as well.
    IXXI

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    11Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    Just click on "reply" to any post. It will then ask for your login information and you can login as normal. This issue exists with android devices as well.
    It's asking me to "Register to reply" and takes me to the page to register to make an account. Is there another button to reply to a post?

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

RaGEZONE Recommends

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    11Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    That link just takes me to http://forum.ragezone.com/.

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,410Posts

Works here, it should be something that you're doing wrong. It's not RageZONE's fault.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    11Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bugme View Post
    Works here, it should be something that you're doing wrong. It's not RageZONE's fault.
    What are you using as your mobile device?

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    1,947Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    When I do it, I click in 'Subscribe', which goes to login page

Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer / Ex-Moderator

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,410Posts

Me: I'm using a Samsung S5 and I'm going on Ragezone via Chrome and also via the normal browser and it just appears to work here.

I've asked people with a iPhone to try and they had no trouble logging in actually so it's really either you or your mobile though..

I'm always going to prefer Tapatalk though, it's always handy and MentaL likes it when you post via Tapatalk.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    11Posts

Mobile web version.

Me: I'm using a Samsung S5 and I'm going on Ragezone via Chrome and also via the normal browser and it just appears to work here.

I've asked people with a iPhone to try and they had no trouble logging in actually so it's really either you or your mobile though..

I'm always going to prefer Tapatalk though, it's always handy and MentaL likes it when you post via Tapatalk.
    I see. I don't even know. The text box is unresponsive when I try to tap it. I'll try it with Google Chrome.

Edit: Just tried it with Chrome and it's still unresponsive. I'm currently using an iPhone 5.

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,410Posts

Easy: Download tapatalk.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    11Posts

Easy: Download tapatalk.
    Read my first post.

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,410Posts

Again: It's something you're doing wrong, not Tapatalk, not RageZONE. You've seen MentaL's reply try doing that and if not then we just simply can't help you at all sorry to say.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    11Posts

Again: It's something you're doing wrong, not Tapatalk, not RageZONE. You've seen MentaL's reply try doing that and if not then we just simply can't help you at all sorry to say.
    I see. I'm glad you attempted to help, at least. Thank you and sorry for taking up your time.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    DallasLocation
    2,315Posts

To be honest..I have the same problem on my Iphone...the boxes on the top are there...you can try to click on them all day but they won't ever let you get to a text box....you can however accidentally click the ad right underneath it...I had this discussion before and it was the ad covering the text boxes that was the issue.....

But regardless using the above offered link works...then set to log in automatically and you wont have any more issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement