Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile webpage infested with ads

Reaction score
Just tried browsing the site on my iPad (webpage in the browser). The site is literally unusable, every time I go to click anything an ad will try redirect me to the App Store, and it'll also open about 3 tabs at the same time.

Using Safari

Reaction score
Went with chrome on my phone and threw in popup blocker pro.
This is affecting both mobile and non-mobile.
It got so bad with the pop-ups without mobile, I added popup blocker pro there first.
I've "Never" used a popup blocker until this last month.

Reaction score
Went with chrome on my phone and threw in popup blocker pro.
This is affecting both mobile and non-mobile.
It got so bad with the pop-ups without mobile, I added popup blocker pro there first.
I've "Never" used a popup blocker until this last month.

It's ridiculous, I was trying to log in and literally every time I clicked the username box a separate tab would open and redirect me to my App Store

Reaction score
It's ridiculous, I was trying to log in and literally every time I clicked the username box a separate tab would open and redirect me to my App Store

I had that happen and it was why I added the extension to chrome.
I could not get around the login opening a new page.
If you clicked anywhere in fact, it'd open a new page.

***If you managed to login, it no longer spammed the windows. At least not for myself.

Perhaps this feature could be turned off on the primary page?
Most views come from viewing actual threads anyhow.

Reaction score
I had that happen and it was why I added the extension to chrome.
I could not get around the login opening a new page.
If you clicked anywhere in fact, it'd open a new page.

***If you managed to login, it no longer spammed the windows. At least not for myself.
Had to download a separate browser onto my iPad. I wouldn't care about it if the tapatalk moderation tools weren't so bad

Reactions: DNC
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Use Adware.
I using my Adroid and it happens.
After i download Adware it helps. It doesnt open any used pages.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Just tried browsing the site on my iPad (webpage in the browser). The site is literally unusable, every time I go to click anything an ad will try redirect me to the App Store, and it'll also open about 3 tabs at the same time.

Using Safari
Aren't you using Tapatalk? That's what I usually use because it's better than trying to use any forum with a mobile browser, imho.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I do on my phone but if I was using a tablet I didn't like the moderation tools. I prefer the on-site stuff, but when you're not logged in ads are annoying.

Oh true, I remember when I was a mod Tapatalk sucked for moderating. I was thinking about it from a user perspective.

Back