Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Notification Problem

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How about you first search the section, to see if others have had the same problem. There is a solution, if you would just look around.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You need to un-subscribe that section so you won't get notifications when someone post something on that Section.

I had this but i fixed it by un-subscribing.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know which one I have to un-sub because I have a lot of sub thread..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems that you are subscribed to the DDTank section so you should un-subscribe unless you want to keep getting notifications from whenever a person posts a release or a help post there that's all up to you.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DDtank Section is importance to me but it's not the problem

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think that that's the main reason why you keep getting notifications because it notifies whenever someone posts something so you can immediately see the post and eventually reply on it and what not.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no2.. I have subscribe it since the section have been created and I never get this problem until I use the tapatalk..

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Talking about a different kind of 'subscribing' entirely. You've paid for a subscription which comes with it's added features but what Viet is trying to tell you is about vBulletin's feature which allows you to quickly see updates in threads you have posted in ('subscribed' to - you 'subscribe' to threads by posting in them). To turn this off click Settings at the top of the page then scroll down to general settings and look for this:

404_image.png

Set it to 'do not subscribe'

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But when I goto the homepage the noti just fine..

REMOVED

Back