Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

Reaction score
Post whatever bugs you find on the new style we have here, in an attempt to make Dan's job easier in fixing them.

------------------------------------------

December 9th, 2013
Screen Shot 2013-12-09 at 4.59.06 PM.png
1. The white tabs at the end make the section headers look off-centered and discombobulated. Just not visually pleasing.

Screen Shot 2013-12-09 at 4.59.17 PM.png
2. Sup with this text? What is this? An eyesight test? Also not visually pleasing.

Screen Shot 2013-12-09 at 4.59.34 PM.png
3. Searchbox looks too big for the spacer, making it off-centered as well.

Screen Shot 2013-12-09 at 4.59.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-12-09 at 4.59.49 PM.png
4. The hell is this yellow paper airplane for?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Yes, for the love of all that is holy, Please examine the signature picture sizes now.
I about fell out of my chair laughing due to the size of the signature, while looking at Chewbecca's hehe the signatures are gargantuan in some sig's.
Not as much a bug as it is a "feature" I presume. ;0)

PS Other than this and being able to change to a darker look, I like it. Nice job and nice sentiment helping Dan like this.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1) The footer text appears like this through my PC. I'm using the latest version of Chrome. Perhaps another choice of colour/font would make this text appear smoother?

2) Not sure if it's just me but I couldn't add the image to this post (the image URL above)

Reaction score
1) The footer text appears like this through my PC. I'm using the latest version of Chrome. Perhaps another choice of colour/font would make this text appear smoother?

2) Not sure if it's just me but I couldn't add the image to this post (the image URL above)

Does not do this for me, using Chrome as well; both developer and standard (2 boxes)

Reaction score
Please list what browser you're using and what extensions as none of these errors are displaying for me.

#EDIT

IE, Firefox and Chrome are all rendering fine for me. Might be a local cache issue for some and a style id issue for another. I ran a global query to update all user styles to the correct ID and I hope this resolves some errors, if it doesn't let me know immediately and ill investigate further. (

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please list what browser you're using and what extensions as none of these errors are displaying for me.

#EDIT

IE, Firefox and Chrome are all rendering fine for me. Might be a local cache issue for some and a style id issue for another. I ran a global query to update all user styles to the correct ID and I hope this resolves some errors, if it doesn't let me know immediately and ill investigate further. (

Things are looking a lot better now that you've ran that query. The header's not balls'd up anymore (for chrome anyway).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well old design looks fine tho, but if this new design solves lots of issues then lets stick to the new one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to have the option to switch to the old style, if possible.

Back