Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

Reaction score
btw, taking suggestions for the official dark theme we use. .

Anything but these yellow icons
9786a7c2c694fc103a345fda8345a34f.jpg
I hate it even on the current theme ;<

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Removed, I was ignored completely... -.-''

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, go to buy it and install it on a forum of your own.
That's was very rude , I just liked the old one , if it's absolete and I can't use it is fine , but asking me to leave and use another forum it's not really polite.

Nope, the old style became obsolete because the forum was upgraded to a newer version.

Sent from my penis using Junkers' mouth
Thanks , now I understand why I can't .

Reaction score
That's was very rude , I just liked the old one , if it's absolete and I can't use it is fine , but asking me to leave and use another forum it's not really polite.

Thanks , now I understand why I can't .

I take it you don't like jokes.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Reaction score
btw, taking suggestions for the official dark theme we use. You all should go find some themes you like and vote on what you want.

The Pixel Platinum theme bundle is nice imo.
Also this :
or this :

Not sure if these are dark enough, but I like them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I take it you don't like jokes.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

I was asking for help , not expecting to recieve a joke .Sorry for my tone. It's sad that's is absolete , I'm a old-school person , was not ready for that change lol

f793
Reaction score
I was asking for help , not expecting to recieve a joke .Sorry for my tone. It's sad that's is absolete , I'm a old-school person , was not ready for that change lol

I am crying man, I am also new to this change.. When did this happen? I came here today and all was fine...

What year is it?

Back