Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please list what browser you're using and what extensions as none of these errors are displaying for me.

#EDIT

IE, Firefox and Chrome are all rendering fine for me. Might be a local cache issue for some and a style id issue for another. I ran a global query to update all user styles to the correct ID and I hope this resolves some errors, if it doesn't let me know immediately and ill investigate further. (

Fixed all of it..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dan if you can add "arrow" to go last post of thread, it was included in old template on your latest modification.
Thanks

Reaction score
Searching has PHP errors and style mishaps.

View attachment 142373
well, the style is still messed up, hard to search in certain section,
1.JPG

btw, when you klik on search button, without type any querry, it'll search for type, here :
2.JPG
hahahahaha

mr Dan, can you add advanced search button?
it's very important for noob like me who don't know how to enter advanced search (lying) :closedeyes::closedeyes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
well, the style is still messed up, hard to search in certain section,
View attachment 142379

btw, when you klik on search button, without type any querry, it'll search for type, here :
View attachment 142378
hahahahaha

mr Dan, can you add advanced search button?
it's very important for noob like me who don't know how to enter advanced search (lying) :closedeyes::closedeyes:

I set the 'type here' from a value to a place holder. As for the other bugs, i'll have to investigate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if this is normal or not but it saddently appeared on my private messages I'll have a look if it happens again...

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../private.php on line 767

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks MentaL, that's good to hear!

Not going to be sure about this, but I deleted the message and went to a other page and it may be because I've pressed page back that it went back to the message page thinking that the message was still not deleted but it was and then it showed up this error.

Good job man on updating!

Last edited:
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
1. Border-radius seems to be getting disabled on the top-bar when I hover in Firefox, Chrome looks fine. Perhaps try using -moz-border-radius etc if it's not already there.
2. More of a suggestion than a bug, but the Facebook picture thing on the top-bar is a little close to the logout button (imo) - Try adding a padding-left: 15px; on #fb_headerbox

Regards,

Matt

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not much style related, but the Hank style in combination with the newly added snow effects is causing massive lag on most pages using 13% CPU and tons of memory, idle. The badger style on the other hand doesn't lag at all.

404_image.png

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stoopid notification won't go away,

404_image.png

On the image above, it says that a guy posted 3 hours ago yet the last post on there was from two days ago.

404_image.png

Clicked on the thread like 400 times but It's still showing up.

Nothing major I guess.

Back