Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77
  1. #31
    Ultimate Member Yeikel is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    181Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Is there any way to choose the old theme?

  2. #32
    Legend Savage is offline
    LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,606Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeikel View Post
    Is there any way to choose the old theme?
    Nope, the old style became obsolete because the forum was upgraded to a newer version.


    Sent from my dick using Junkers' mouth


  3. #33
    GET OVER HERE! MentaL is offline
      Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeikel View Post
    Is there any way to choose the old theme?

    Yep, go to here buy it and install it on a forum of your own.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

  4. #34
    Ultimate Member Yeikel is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    181Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    Yep, go to here buy it and install it on a forum of your own.
    That's was very rude , I just liked the old one , if it's absolete and I can't use it is fine , but asking me to leave and use another forum it's not really polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratz View Post
    Nope, the old style became obsolete because the forum was upgraded to a newer version.


    Sent from my dick using Junkers' mouth
    Thanks , now I understand why I can't .

  5. #35
    GET OVER HERE! MentaL is offline
      Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeikel View Post
    That's was very rude , I just liked the old one , if it's absolete and I can't use it is fine , but asking me to leave and use another forum it's not really polite.


    Thanks , now I understand why I can't .
    I take it you don't like jokes.

    Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
    RaGEZONE Recommends

  6. #36
    Non Omnis Moriar Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    btw, taking suggestions for the official dark theme we use. You all should go find some themes you like and vote on what you want.
    The Pixel Platinum theme bundle is nice imo.
    Also this : Forum - Web and Art Solutions
    or this : Forum - Web and Art Solutions

    Not sure if these are dark enough, but I like them.

  7. #37
    f793 eXtremousZ is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    Planet ShearLocation
    877Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    How about giving us an old theme? I am crying at the moment :/

    Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again


  8. #38
    Ultimate Member Yeikel is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    181Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    I take it you don't like jokes.

    Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
    I was asking for help , not expecting to recieve a joke .Sorry for my tone. It's sad that's is absolete , I'm a old-school person , was not ready for that change lol

  9. #39
    Joorren Joorren is online now
    True MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    Barong FamilyLocation
    1,055Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by zh1nt0 View Post
    How about giving us an old theme? I am crying at the moment :/
    How 'bout no?
    Everything changes, get used to it...






  10. #40
    f793 eXtremousZ is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    Planet ShearLocation
    877Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeikel View Post
    I was asking for help , not expecting to recieve a joke .Sorry for my tone. It's sad that's is absolete , I'm a old-school person , was not ready for that change lol
    I am crying man, I am also new to this change.. When did this happen? I came here today and all was fine...

    What year is it?

    What Year is It? Meme Jumanji - YouTube

    Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again


  11. #41
    f793 eXtremousZ is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    Planet ShearLocation
    877Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Joorren View Post
    How 'bout no?
    Everything changes, get used to it...
    War, war never changes

    Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again


  12. #42
    Legend Savage is offline
    LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,606Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by zh1nt0 View Post
    I am crying man, I am also new to this change.. When did this happen? I came here today and all was fine...

    What year is it?

    What Year is It? Meme Jumanji - YouTube
    Oh come on you haven't been around THAT long...


  13. #43
    f793 eXtremousZ is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    Planet ShearLocation
    877Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratz View Post
    Oh come on you haven't been around THAT long...
    But... The eye, well... I think I will get used to the new skin. I'll check from my mobile too how it fits.

    Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again


  14. #44
    sapadia.net geger009 is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    992Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    bugrz.jpg

    it happen when i give like to other user..but when i refresh the page it back to normal..
    its like the Likes count didnt update in real time..

    i dont know if it just me or not..

    Browser Chrome.

    Just to make sure that nobody got scammed
    - I DIDN'T SELL ANY SOURCE CODE -
    Please becarefull


  15. #45
    GET OVER HERE! MentaL is offline
      Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

    Re: Official "New Style" Forum Bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by geger009 View Post
    bugrz.jpg

    it happen when i give like to other user..but when i refresh the page it back to normal..
    its like the Likes count didnt update in real time..

    Browser Chrome.
    This bug is non fixable by me.


    Quote Originally Posted by geger009 View Post
    bugrz.jpg

    it happen when i give like to other user..but when i refresh the page it back to normal..
    its like the Likes count didnt update in real time..

    Browser Chrome.


    Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
    RaGEZONE Recommends




Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement