Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your password has expired using fb connect...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today i logged in into my account using fb connect but it said that my password was expired because it was 90 days old. Why is this relevant if you use fb connect?

Sorry if i'm posting this wrong, i'm only active in the Habbo forum so i did what looked the most logical to me.

Reaction score
Today i logged in into my account using fb connect but it said that my password was expired because it was 90 days old. Why is this relevant if you use fb connect?

Sorry if i'm posting this wrong, i'm only active in the Habbo forum so i did what looked the most logical to me.
It still applies tot he forum, logging in with Facebook still uses your forum password.

The reason this pops up is for security reasons. So your account doesn't have a likely chance to get hacked using the same password.

Back