Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Profile setting are not editable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new on Ragezone forums and got some problems with editing my profile settings etc...
So I made a account and it asked me if I would go to my profile or to my settings and some other things where I can go to.
So I clicked on "Settings" and it says this:
404_image.png

I already took a look into my mailbox on hotmail.com but don't got a activation email.
So what do I have to do to edit my profile.

- I can't edit my profile picture.
- I can't edit my avatar.
- I can't edit my profile information.

And I can't do anything into the "Settings" option.
I hope someone can help me with this or someone is gonna fix this soon as possible.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Namechange.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Did you enter a correct email address? If you entered an incorrect email address by mistake, the activation email will just bounce back.
Make sure you check your spam folder - there's a high possibility it was automatically filtered to the spam folder.

If none of the above apply, you can simply send a message to "MentaL" the forum administrator.

In all fairness this thread should have been posted in the "Account Support" section, as this is not a generic forum bug, but maybe an error on your end.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you enter a correct email address? If you entered an incorrect email address by mistake, the activation email will just bounce back.
Make sure you check your spam folder - there's a high possibility it was automatically filtered to the spam folder.

If none of the above apply, you can simply send a message to "MentaL" the forum administrator.

In all fairness this thread should have been posted in the "Account Support" section, as this is not a generic forum bug, but maybe an error on your end.

Yes, I did enter a correct email address and it isn't in my spam folder.
I'll sent a PM to MentaL now.

Thanks for your time and sorry that I posted this in the wrong section.

Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe you need 5+ posts.
ik that's the case for some forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back