Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

When I purchase subscription for other users/myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, when I go to attempt to purchase subscription, I get these errors (first one happens some times):

And when I go to pay for the subscription in c2Checkout or whatever it's called:

This happens when I purchase for anyone, even myself... I don't know if this error is already known, but since I was going to purchase sub from my giveaway, I couldn't.. So could I get some help here, thanks =)!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

unfortunately I cant link to the exact status, but if you look to a post posted on thursday, there are some issues, and subs cant be bought atm.

Reaction score
I got reported for circumventing security protocols on mmorpg games and dmca for poop that has nothing to do with us so 2checkout decided it was best to ban me.

No problem Dan, wish you the best of luck resolving this issue and hope to be able to purchase subscription for my fellow users once it's back up and working, Cheers!

And thanks for the help guys!
//close thread please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw the first one is just because you forgot to select your currency on the drop down bar and hope MentaL gets this sorted with 2Checkout with out hassle :thumbup:

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When will we be able to buy subscriptions again?
Well MentaL will have to find another payment provider who will accept him. First it was PayPal who banned him and now it's 2Checkout so it doesn't look good. I'm sure someone will accept him though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand. There are not enough gateways/processors who accept Paypal though so it will be hard time for Ragezone imo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When will we be able to buy again? Can't you allow your relatives to open a Paypal for RZ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mental, can you put google checkout on RZ? As I have credit card to buy subs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, you can also enable Payza as they are better than G. Checkout

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, sure. Mental also be careful Google checkout is stricter than 2Checkout, as all have been said you can close the thread to avoid useless spam etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, i just saw what happened to you with paypal. I'm sorry about that. I hope google checkout and everything works out :)
Also, could you add paygol for those who dont have google accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back