Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quotes linking to the wrong post

Reaction score
I often experience a problem where I receive a notification that I got quoted, so I click on the quote (it shows unread) and it links to a post which I already saw. The quote it should actually be linking to doesn't appear in the list and only appears when I get quoted AGAIN by somebody.

Does anybody experience this too? It's very annoying.

Reaction score
When you go to the thread directly, the notification will stay. But when you go to the thread via your profile "quotes" tab then the notification will disappear (you don't have to click on the thread link, visiting that page is enough).

Same poop with the like notification.

Reaction score
When you go to the thread directly, the notification will stay. But when you go to the thread via your profile "quotes" tab then the notification will disappear (you don't have to click on the thread link, visiting that page is enough).

Same poop with the like notification.
It's actually really a new quote. The one it links to is the one I already clicked away via my profile. Once I get quoted again, then the old one appears too.

Back