Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

problem with ragezone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i have many problem with that forum.1). every redirect to other link success my logout2). create post are in one string3). many redirection to other pages

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What plunguins i need?, jest js and cookies are on, gogole chrome.ok i enables save passwords and check

Not work, after jump to other topic i have login req.ps i cant save edit topics too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont have ad blocker, only logoff is rarest now, but stil have sometimes logoff, instal add redirect and many others.

Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest you shouldn't be having trouble with hardly anything relating to web pages due to blockers as I've used a fair different variety of blockers which did absolutely no harm towards my browser unless your page security settings are set high go to your page settings and find your security settings them change it to low or medium and don't forget to add RageZone as an exception which then will allow you to use RZ or any pages in future reference.

What plunguins i need?

and relating to this you do not require any kind of plugins for your browser to use ragezone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I chceck other browser and problems are same, i cant send stupid pw because after reopen user on new card ive been log off. Can i serch users to send him messages?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I should correct
- ppm -> open new tab dont logout now (when try send pm), but open new topic on new card logout me
- still have redirect when try login

all on video

- send pm is ok now, (open new card and use link on topic dont logoff)
- my box was full i send 3 pm now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i cant edit post (dont work click on go anvanced and save)

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
To me it appears to be a problem only you are having... I'd try other browsers or even other devices if I was you.

Back