Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Is Offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real deal.
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE, I was just wondering if this was a bug:
ragezone offline.png
Because it has happened to me a few times, and I've had to refresh the website a couple of times for it to work?
Could someone please tell me if it is just me that is getting this, or if the website is truly offline:blush:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, and it's kinda annoying seeing the forum going off like that. Hopefully, it will gett fixed asap.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, and it's kinda annoying seeing the forum going off like that. Hopefully, it will gett fixed asap.

It isn't going off, the CloudFlare servers lose connection with the servers momentarily as it is in Russia, and CloudFlare have no servers in Russia so it must be a not so stable connection. (I think this is the problem anyway).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It isn't going off, the CloudFlare servers lose connection with the servers momentarily as it is in Russia, and CloudFlare have no servers in Russia so it must be a not so stable connection. (I think this is the problem anyway).

It's not CloudFlares fault.

It's HostKey's i use them for a host too and sometimes of the day it will randomly DC.

Can't even connect to ip-kvm or anything lol.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not CloudFlares fault.

It's HostKey's i use them for a host too and sometimes of the day it will randomly DC.

Can't even connect to ip-kvm or anything lol.

I don't think it is an issue with HostKey. Like I said, since CloudFlare have no servers in Russia it is likely to be momentary loss of connection thus sending an offline message ;) If you are not using CloudFlare you should consider sending HostKey a message and ask them to look into it for you :p

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not much we can do about the errors.
Cloudflare is our only line of defense against these attackers isn't it?

I'd rather have cloudflare errors than timeout errors, tbh.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haven't had that happen to me in a while.

The real deal.
Reaction score
Close this thread, I understand that it is just small errors and to be honest, I haven't had this error since!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back