Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RageZone Private Servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I must be a Special person. But I can't figure out what happened to the RageZone hosted private servers. Like MU Online, Lineage 2 (i've been out of touch for a bit).

Am I as retarded as I feel?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait Mental doesn't run my RQ Servers!!! What is this!

I feel so... betrayed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I meant, "Mental doesn't run my RZ Servers!"

I dunno why, but I always thought you ran those servers, and I have a hard time believing you are the bad management that shuts my servers down!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, that is singled handed the saddest thing I've heard all day... Fix it Dawson!

EDIT: duck Habbo Hotel?

Reaction score
All you really need is to host them 24/7 on a vps/dedi from Fran. Then get some dedicated staff to keep it safe. It's just like mods, you pick the best ones that you think will do the job right and they keep the sections neat and safe.

Reaction score
Yeah thing is the people picked to manage the servers are ones who don't have the time, resources, or skills (no offense to MuisBest he managed the last pserver RZ had he's a nice guy i'm sure he just didnt do a good job with RZ MU)

if I weren't so busy, and had resources like boxes and stuff I'm sure I'd be willing to put up a few RZ servers if I was trusted and given the go ahead by Dan I just personally lack time (Till summer break) and resources (IE good boxes) hehe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dawson, I'll go halfsies on time and all in on boxes if you give me some good RZ servers to play! I'm seriously having some RZPS(RageZonePrivateServer) withdrawals recently. I've always just surfed Ragezone, but i haven't done to much RZPSs lately, but not I'm like dying for one.

Reaction score
I thank you for your kind offer, but I cannot accept, I do not like being at the mercy of someone else due to financial reasons, if something were to happen to you, or were this partnership to go sour, I'm left looking like I managed the server poorly because it has to go down to due lack of a box :].

Thank you though it really shows that you care for RZ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, that is singled handed the saddest thing I've heard all day... Fix it Dawson!

EDIT: duck Habbo Hotel?
I know.. But yeah, some people like HH so they got up a private server which ended with the owner taking all the money people donated and had 10x more downtime than it was up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dawson, you could always force a contract on me. Mwuahahaha, but alas I understand your concerns. The problem is I don't know what games our popular these days. Otherwise I would do it myself, and just have fun with it. I think that's the biggest contributor to failed servers. "I'm bored, it's not fun any more."

EDIT: Mental, you RUN or RAN? cause I dont see it!

Back