Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Received an achievement for 1000 posts

Reaction score
Lol error, Am I misreading something?, He said he got an achievement for posting 1000 times however from his post count he hasn't done this o.0.

All I can think of is that the experience thing includes points from posts that are not counted.. like in some sections of the forum when you post count doesn't rise in those areas.

Reaction score
What I mean is. You get like 1 point for post, and 2 points for threads.
So, say you made 800 posts and 100 threads.

800 posts = 800 points
100 threads = 200 points.

1k points = Posting achievement.

I believe it works like that. Not too sure.

----------------------------------

The theory about the 0-post section, could be true as well.

I am not sure in this. In fact, if I were you, I would not bother with these achievements. There's no use of having them anyway )

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as that 404 guy said, there's no use for achievements, and there's no use for points. this is a forum, not a Ducking video game!

Reaction score
You probably got 1,000 posts but the other half are deleted :p

Lets say this post gets deleted, in the database this post will still be there while on vBulletin it will not. Same thing with the likes system, if you get a like and the post gets deleted the like will always be there and you won't lose that like.

Wonder why I never got a 1,000 post achievement when I hit 1k posts :/:

Back