Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Registration Bug On Mozilla FireFox

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not positive if this is a bug or just some other issues related to my computer or my default web browser (Mozilla FireFox). But we will find out once someone verifies the existence or the nonexistence of this "bug".

The bug can be found on the registration page when using Mozilla FireFox. Before anyone could complete their registration, they must wait 15 seconds for the "Complete Registration" button to be enabled. Unfortunately, that was not had happened when I tried to register on Mozilla FireFox. The button was still disabled even when more than 15 seconds have passed by.

If this bug really do exists, a temporary solution would be using a different web browser. I've used Internet Explorer to complete my registration.

XOR

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I concur...it continues saying "Wait 15 seconds" never counts down...and stays disabled for what seems to be an eternity.

I had no add-ons or plug-ins installed on my Firefox. Clean up to date install.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I concur...it continues saying "Wait 15 seconds" never counts down...and stays disabled for what seems to be an eternity.

I had no add-ons or plug-ins installed on my Firefox. Clean up to date install.

You are correct about how it continues to say, "Wait 15 seconds". Sometime, it would say, "10 seconds". I noticed it would freeze when one of the ads shows up. The ad was located at the bottom of the page. As soon as it slides up or pops up, the counter would freeze.

My FireFox is clean. I've downloaded and installed it today on my new desktop, which I just got today.

XOR

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It works for me, but I do have Adblock installed so I'm not sure if it filters out any ads.

Sk7M7Nr.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back