Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reputation bug

Reaction score
I know there is a bug section for it, but considering we had the same bug previous times, I don't know if anything can be done to fix it.

Basically when you give rep to someone, positive rep will already be selected. If you then proceed to give rep it won't count afaik. If you select negative and then positive, it will give positive rep.

So when you want to give people positive rep, keep this in mind.

Btw MentaL can you confirm if this is true or not, I had some grey rep in my history list, which should not be possible right?

Reaction score
I have few gray reps and I dont know how that's possible, if you are allowed to give positive or negative only, and not neutral..

The only thing I could think of, is this.

People who got negative reputation, can't give positive reputation, instead it's neutral.

Maybe some sort of abuse prevention? Or a negative reputation punishment..

:/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SheenBR:
You can see this in your User Control Panel or you can press the little Rep icon in your posts to see how many points you have (and for this post).

Back