Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reputation system is broken?

Reaction score
When I press the reputation button (star) it doesn't show up any menu to add to the user's reputation. Also, before when it did work it told me to spread more reputation before giving it to "X" even though I did.

Also, why not utilize some kind of other "thanks" system to encourage users? I think it'd be cool. Likes are a different thing, maybe combine the two - I don't know.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Ehm works very well here. You need to stay hovered over the * for the menu to show. Also, you need to spread a lot of reputation before you can rep the same person again. And with a lot I mean a lot (~20 reps). So start going on a repping spree and make ppl happy :p

Personally I believe the Post-thank/Like and the reputation system is more than enough. It gets confusing when you've got 3 systems to thank someone at some point.... Also this is more a suggestion than a bug report.

Reaction score
When I press the reputation button (star) it doesn't show up any menu to add to the user's reputation. Also, before when it did work it told me to spread more reputation before giving it to "X" even though I did.

Also, why not utilize some kind of other "thanks" system to encourage users? I think it'd be cool. Likes are a different thing, maybe combine the two - I don't know.

If your reputation system is not functioning then it has most likely been disabled by MentaL due to reputation abuse in the past.
Ask him nicely in Account Support to re-enable it :p

Reaction score
The question I have now, is when is it abuse? For example, when someone de-reps you within a day?

Usually it's considered abuse when the accompanying message is derogatory/racist/sexist etc. etc. as well as de-rep sprees where the person targets a specific member with regular de-reps for no apparent or good reason.

Back