Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Turning schizophrenic when I see the search button.

Reaction score
Ola amigos.

So, the title says it all.
It's not actually a bug, but it's just something..that I don't like and I guess many others don't like..it's the search button !

It looks like it was made 6-7 years ago and it just looks terrible.
I'd like to make a new one (Will take me 10-20 minutes and I'll put it in this thread..) if MentaL accepts it.

I just completely hate it..look why:
1- Moldor logs on RZ's Forum
2- Moldor tries to search for CP
3- Moldor notices the Search button looks like lazanha
4- Moldor RAGES AND WANTS TO HANG HIMSELF
5- Moldor wants to make new button in orde to make the CP hunt succesfull.
(Talking about yourself at the third person is a sign of schizophrenia, so you see what the button did to me..)

/acceptmyservicesit'sgonnabeuseful ?

..Have a great day, I guess.

(I'm dead serious, I just want to rework that search button, it just..^ there's the explantation..I don't want anything in return, I just want to see a better button there..)

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a button - who cares?? Looks fine anyway

Reaction score
@Space-Bar
Remove your title right now.
It's clear that you have nothing to do with design, just by saying that.
You probably have the skill for doing it, you don't have what it takes to be a great designer..just by saying that, change your way of seeing the design.

You can't imagine what a big impact the design has on an user..on some sites, it decides whether the user stays or doesn't.

Here it doesn't matter much, because people come here with interests for the Private Server Scene..
But still, some people recognize it..and why not ? It will make people notice it more, they will want to use it.. it's an improvment, improvments are always welcome..

Ron is right, I have no arguments to this..he's said it all.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you being serious? It's only a search button, who cares? It's not like a cat is going to die every time you press it because it isn't beautiful. Also, this is in the wrong section, I don't believe this is a bug..

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Are you being serious? It's only a search button, who cares? It's not like a cat is going to die every time you press it because it isn't beautiful. Also, this is in the wrong section, I don't believe this is a bug..

Yes it is in the wrong sections it should be in suggestion or something.

Some people have different opinions on things, it does looks abit old.
He should of just made one and sent it too MentaL instead of making a big thing about it but we all do different stuff in different ways.

Back