Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Search bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
out of my hands at the moment everything is ran through sphinx engine and i'm ill so it's not a priority atm.

and you know, life, small child, other things that matter irl other than a little search tool on ragezone.

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
out of my hands at the moment everything is ran through sphinx engine and i'm ill so it's not a priority atm.

A simple reply was all that's needed least we now know you are aware of this problem :)
Thankyou fella..

and you know, life, small child, other things that matter irl other than a little search tool on ragezone.

Lolz I have 5 small children, wish I had one Oo, still found time to post the bug I found for him :) Not knowing more people had this too. Didn't expect so many replies really an just thought if a small amount of people replied here how many others out of everyone on rz could get or is having this same problem.
Its not a big problem really but it is a problem people are having an if MentaL hadn't responded I'm sure people would just keep tagging him an spamming etc etc..
Now I know he knows the subject is closed for me.. an I can go on my RZ'ing knowing the head man is on it :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Closing this due to it not really being an issue and will be looked at at some point...

good for you and your army of small people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back