Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

no longer possible to find through search engines

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried to search up this forum today and i was unable to find it. i had to use an old email i had gotten to get here. this could cause trouble for new users and old users that have purchased a new pc.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

It must just be you, we can be found on every search engine as proved above.

-Greets,

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no screenshot there. either that or it does not work in comodo dragon. i suggest contacting microsoft regarding the issue as all links in found through bing was outdated.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no screenshot there. either that or it does not work in comodo dragon. i suggest contacting microsoft regarding the issue as all links in found through bing was outdated.

I've tried, Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer and RaGEZONE can be found on every single one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is browsers. i am referring to search engines. i was unable to find this website on bing. i am also unable to find it through yahoo.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I know it's browsers.. "etc" I also tried Bing and Yahoo:

Seems to work perfectly fine for me...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
my searches gives me facebook, twitter, youtube, github and easycounter.

Just remember forum.ragezone.com is the url to visit the forums, you can also access the forums by easycounter as it provides a link (RaGEZONE.com) where you can also access the forums from.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
easycounter is blocked by comodo dragon. there is nothing wrong with your facebook page but i am not a member of facebook. twitter page also works perfectly but again, no membership. github page is kind of empty but still working. alexa shows trafic statistics. there is even a steam link but no link directly here. even on page 3 of the search i found no link getting me here.

Back