Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Search Forum for Forum Bugs section doesn't work.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tried searching for "subscription" in the forum bug section using the search forum option and it said there wasn't...I knew there was so found the thread I was looking for manually...

Just as an experiment I tested using the "Search Forum" for other things I knew were there and it always comes up empty...think it's broken :)

Search Forum works fine on other sections...just not for /f598.

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
Ha, I used my own search script to manually search last night after running into that issue.
I was positive I had read the post previously and I was right, but search just said I was wrong.
Used same terms both in my search and in the forum.
Nice to see I am not losing my mind and there was actually a search result issue.

Side note, it depends where you search from.
Some sections have no issue, but MMORPG Extra (plus subs) and MMO Developement (plus all subs).
Searching from here will result with varying returned values.
Dependent on the sub forum that was searched.
Some popular sections search results are fine.
The really old sections and a few of the other sections results are null. :-/

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea I ran the search like 10 times thinking I must be crazy..I knew there was a post about the subscriptions made recently! Then I seen the "2 issues with phone" so I searched "phone" and it came up empty...thats when i knew there was something wrong :)

Reactions: DNC
Back