• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Sending PM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I'm sending a PM on Ragezone to another forum member, and when my PM gets longer then the text area, I don't get scrollbars.

How to resolve this:
I noticed that the textarea had a "height" property, when you remove this the bug will be resolved for Opera. The height property enforces a height in Opera, and not just for the box, but also for whats in it. So when the text is longer then the width, the rest will be hidden :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to resolve this problem:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhmm.. wtf? I didn't ask for a recommendation guys.. Go back to your games and don't post non-sense. You should remove this section all at once then if bugs aren't to be solved >_>

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually , you did. Opera in my opinion is a f***in fail so all i can do is give you a diffrent browser , as in , Internet Explorer , or Google Chrome , or Mozilla Firefox or Sarfari. In anycase that you were harmed in the suggestion of a Habbo Retro player and or coder , you need to loosen up.

Back