Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sending PM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I'm sending a PM on Ragezone to another forum member, and when my PM gets longer then the text area, I don't get scrollbars.

How to resolve this:
I noticed that the textarea had a "height" property, when you remove this the bug will be resolved for Opera. The height property enforces a height in Opera, and not just for the box, but also for whats in it. So when the text is longer then the width, the rest will be hidden :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to resolve this problem:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhmm.. wtf? I didn't ask for a recommendation guys.. Go back to your games and don't post non-sense. You should remove this section all at once then if bugs aren't to be solved >_>

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually , you did. Opera in my opinion is a f***in fail so all i can do is give you a diffrent browser , as in , Internet Explorer , or Google Chrome , or Mozilla Firefox or Sarfari. In anycase that you were harmed in the suggestion of a Habbo Retro player and or coder , you need to loosen up.

Back