Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The server is to busy at the moment, this is usually due to server generated backups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting this message every time, every day of the week, at any time of day:

"The server is to busy at the moment, this is usually due to server generated backups, please wait patiently. (Scheduled Sundays)."

Is there something wrong with the forum?

This is starting to get really annoying. :mad:

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
had one for about 2hours once, that was recent the longest was over 2days, that was years ago... erm, not sure ... they seem to be increasing, i guess updates are in progress.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's an overload in the server apparently.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It appears it's time to make a new love shack thread :love:

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeap. I presume it's just an auto-message when the server load passes X - being a set digit.

Reaction score
Well to tell you the truth after so many XXX connections an IP will be blocked from the server, once the block has been initiated then I'll get an email, I can assure you every day I'll get hundreds of emails regarding blocked IP's ... you may wonder what does this mean? It mean's for the past 2 months we been having a rock solid attempt at disrupting our web srver and causing it to crash. I believe this is one of those reasons for these issues.

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not a problem to me. Its just like its a surprise attack. When i refreshed the page awhile back it just came up and i was like O.O.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
had one for about 2hours once, that was recent the longest was over 2days, that was years ago... erm, not sure ... they seem to be increasing, i guess updates are in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back