Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Something smelly is amuck!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Funny joke this year..

I remember when MentaL setup real pranks, like fooling everyone that they had access to phpmyadmin. That poop was crazy.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I were like....

1433129672-0.jpg

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Funny joke this year..

I remember when MentaL setup real pranks, like fooling everyone that they had access to phpmyadmin. That poop was crazy.

He had like 5 days to do this and all of the staff recommendation had already been done before so he just stuck this annoying farting noise on >.>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, I thought there was a rat on my computer or some kind of animal. I searched for like 20 minutes until I noticed it was the website.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm on the airport in frankfurt, So I took up my laptop, noticed a women sleeping opposite me, Then I entered rz, And heard it, I was like:
"Are you Ducking farting in the public like that?", Then I realised it was the website, weird asf. lmao

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Dude i had the same reaction, I thought i farted and my butt was num until i saw fart zone 5 minutes later, I was just thinking my butt was num from sitting at my setup all day and i couldn't help but fart, :D:D:D Happy April fools to everyone RaGEZONE ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back