Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] Blocked post with SQL script (Error code 15: blocked by security rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
EDIT: MentaL solved it already. Don't bother reading :)

I was about to release an SQL script I made in a new Release thread but upon posting it I received this error message from Incapsula:

incaps11.png

By testing around I found out that removing these lines from the posted SQL script make it work again:

I also tried uploading my script as an attachment. And even that failed:

whatsg10.png

It looks like Incapsula sees some kind of SQL injection try? Though the detection is hilarious as the whole script with crucial parts like "DROP TABLE" actually works. But these two completely uncritical lines get blocked.

Try including the problematic SQL code in your post and make a reply, it wont work.

Ofc there are alternatives like zipping the file and then attach it, etc. But this should definitely be fixed in my opinion...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back