Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stuck @ 1.2k Posts?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's most likely due to other posts of yours in the past being deleted. Whether they were spam, or due to a simple section clean.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Happens to me at times, same reasons stated above. Don't worry you'll get them back! Just post!

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In the past 2 years my post count as stayed inbetween 2,000 and 2,100.
Wanna know why? because nasty people like rastalulz up there keep deleting my posts dammit! :*:

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah it happened to me too, I posted a lot and made past 1000 but then the whole thread for 'what are you listening right now' got cleaned so I lost at least 10 posts there, so I had to repost

Reaction score
Could also be if ragezone has a cap of how many posts you can make in a certain amount of time before you don't increase for a period. I think I remember a spam cap like that being on some board softwares.

ViQ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does post count matter anyway? Only cry if you lose it all.

Agreed.

Also, it may be a non-post count section, a Moderator may of deleted a one or a few of your posts, there may be a slight delay in post count updates, but meh.

Back